Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Slurpees

My husband won't buy me slurpees anymore. He says that just because I never finish them, I shouldn't get them in the first place. It's really not fair, because he always buys the ones with fake sugar. Gross. So of course I can't finish them, because they're gross. Last time he went to get some, he called me from Sev to ask what flavor I wanted if I didn't like what he picked. He was absolutely astounded that I wanted Coke. Huh? This from the man who practically had to go into rehab to get off the Cola, is amazed that I would want a Coke slurpee. Go fig.

I was looking for a job in Columbus today, and it's looking hairy. There's tons of jobs, that's not the problem, the problem is that I don't know anything about them. When you're looking for work, you weed through the ads looking for places you like, that you trust, that you would feel comfortable telling people you work there. But in a city I've never even visited, what do I do? I don't know the neighborhoods, or the businesses' reputation. It's a total crap shoot, and I don't like it.

I'm not going to write a long blog because the new season of Ghost Hunters is on. ^_^

No comments: